söndag 31 maj 2009

the money, of course, is of no importance but i find your challenge irresistible

Oi gov'naas!
Today I saw my first live water filled rice patch! Yay! It's just outside my front window and kind of amazing. Makes me think of old Japanese movies.

I've also noticed that my English is getting worse. All my languages are mixed up. It's a jungle but it's all good. Japanese is progressing and that's what I'm here for so I'm happy!

I spend waaay to much time down at Sanjo. Or no I don't, for me it's awesome! But I'm almost never home. I love Sanjo. And I love Starbucks and Kamogawa and everything else that is close by! So I almost never use the internet so I have to say I'm sorry for not keeping in touch so much!

Last week we had a few days of because of the swine flu. But it's all bullshit I think cuz almost no one is infected in Kyoto. The biggest school wasn't even closed and that is the biggest risk of spreadding. Haven't heard anything about it for a few days either. For now it has blown over here in Kyoto. Because we had days of last week we have to come to school on Saturdays instead. BLÄ! But at least they are not taking it from our summer vacation so I'm satisfyed anyway.

Two weeks ago I bought a plant and guess what everybody? It's still alive! Yay! I'm quite impressed by myself since I usually kill everything green in my care.

Wells! I'm off to more kanji studys and some Skypeing!


Ya neee!
M

Inga kommentarer: