torsdag 21 maj 2009

wallah!

Hey everyone!
Now I've been absent from the blog for a while for many reasons, mainly because I'm lazy when it comes to the blog.
I've had a great time since last I saw you. Still loving Kyoto from the bottom of my heart.
It's starting to get really hot now. Not really hot but the moist is coming. Little bit closer every day. It's scary (I think I say this in every blog entry but it has to be said) cus it's only month 5 and number 8 is the hottest. I don't ever wear anything warmer than a "kavaj". And when you're riding your bike home from Sanjo like I did tonight I didn't even have to wear my thin thin parka.

Tonight I met the first person I strongly disliked from the beginning and did not want to talk to. (yeah well exept for that weird guy Rob from last weekend that I just don't like eiter but in a totally different way and almost forgivable seeing that he was shitfaced.) This guy was sober and from the States and was sitting next to me while I was studying at Starbucks just now. He started to talk to me like most gaijin do with each other if they sit close long enough. He commented on me studying kanjis and I it's to complicated and to late to explain why but he instantly made me feel uneasy.
So when Sou (my friend) jumped me from behind and strangled me in a friendly way while I was leaving Starbucks I was almost shitting my pants. Wää! Just feels weird cus most people who I speak to here I instantly like or at least could have a decent conversation with but this guy...


Anyway, おやすみなさい!
M

Inga kommentarer: