måndag 8 juni 2009

Sweden day and a awesome weekend!

During last week I realised that it would be the Swedish national day last Saturday. So being the true patriot I am (nah, mostly because I'm me :D), I decided to make it in to a party.
Fortunately for me I had received all the necessary equipment from the awesome couple Ante n Johanna (Bror n Kägis!) for a Christmas present so I was already set. So when I woke up Saturday slightly tired from the "pre-party" at my place Friday all I had to do was to put on my Swedish football shirt and hang a variety of blue and yellow ribbons round my neck, send out the invites, serpentine and flags at hand and head out.
Me, Robert and Rasmus went to Michie's school festival and ended up in a road trip in a car with Sou and some of his friends.


We had crepes and purikura (<3 purikura), some of us had raw egg, and heaps of fun in the kids corner. It felt like back in the day when me and my friends just drifted around and did whatever we felt like doing without a care in the world. <3
Of course we ended up at Kamogawa, it was after all Saturday and we had a big day to celebrate. We drew Swedish flags on a wide variety of people, renamed some of them with Swedish names and I handed out my flags and taught people to use a serpentine.
We got to watch some students from Kyoto University's Temple Visiting Club (haha) being drunk in the river. I have noticed that this seems to be very common and not at all that bad here in Kyoto. The Japs don't have the same sense of shame when they are drunk. When drunk do the most embarrassing thing and it's all good. They are awesome!



Also honored my new country a little bit by seeing Jap-Uzbekistan at Hub (NIIIPPPPPOOOON NIIIIIPPPOOOON), got in and out of some fights and last but not least ended up at Kanso <3. style="text-align: center;">



And yeah, forgot to tell you guys. I have pierced my tongue. Think I'm falling in love with myself a tad bit after i did it. I look awesome in it! Go go ME!
Had a little bit of a trouble with sounding like a retard for a while but since it's been more than a week now I'm almost back to awesome.






Happy Sweden day a go go!
M

Inga kommentarer: