torsdag 16 april 2009

Ga suki desu!

Oh man. I love this country in so many ways. Probably one of the best ones are getting emails from Japanese. AH, AMAZING. You can totally understand what they are saying but the formulations has got to come from some badly working Google-translator. I love it!

Starting to get some friends and more and more events planned. The trip to Osaka and Flogging Molly was also awesomeness multiplied buy awesomeness. And that's a story you'll definitely hear sometime when I get back.
Not either surprised that the most obnoxious guy I've met so far is a Swedish rock artist. Met him at Rock Rock when I was in Osaka. If I could just remember which band he plays in. So help me, which Swedish rock bands do you know? Gimmiegimmiegimmie!

More updates soon e'ryone!


M

2 kommentarer:

Ante sa...

syster trasig som vanligt! hoppas du har det bra där borta

hazukashii sa...

kan du va själv! ^^