måndag 26 april 2010

ZzZZzzz

Right now I'm really sleepy. I'm going to bed but not until I've studied some Buissnes manner.
School is really fun and it keeps me busy and occupied, but no too occupied. We have started a lot with drawing and preparing for the world outside school (could seem a little bit early but it's not, it's actually really good).
I'm getting more and more excited about Fashion and I'm also feeling more and more that I might just end up here in Fashion for a long time.

My Dad was here in Japan visiting me for not to long ago. It was so awesome. Dad and Gudrun get along very well with Hiro wich makes me so happy. We had so much fun and it was really sad to see them go. Well, I'll see them in a couple of months again!


That's it for now; study, study, study!
M

Inga kommentarer: