torsdag 11 mars 2010

春休み, Springbreak, Vårlov

Dear readers, my last tests are finished and since last Saturday I have 春休み, spring break. Even so, I can't relax like you would like to. I even realised the other day when I tried to relax like it was a holiday and do nothing at all really that I can't. I know of all the things I have to do even though it's spring break and I felt reallt bad for not doing it because the things I have to do actually keep me as busy as if it was still school. There is a lot to do but it's all progressing, if not smoothly then at least progressing so I feel ok anyway. Wish me luck everyone!

In less than a month my dear dear Dad and Gudrun comes to visit me! I'm so so happy, and so is Hiro. We are planning what we are gonna do together, where we are gonna go, what they have to try to eat and so on.
Next on the schedule though is to go to Fukuoka to see Hiro's parents and go with them to a onsen, which will be my first time (shame on me for waiting this long with something so crucial to Japanese culture). Fy, fy!


Wells, wells, now to breakfast!
M

Inga kommentarer: