fredag 6 november 2009

getting the hang of it

This week has been full of studying, studying and some other stuff that needed to be done. Now Friday is here and I'm freakishly tired. It's all good though as Ayu would have said. I am finally after all this time getting the hang of living on my own and studying at the same time. Which means I'm just a tad bit late but better late than never, ey?!
It's an incredible feeling to be able to be proud of yourself and what you achive. Not something that I've been used to be able to do for a long period of time. So I'll just have to continue wont I?

Me n Ayu just made an early night of Friday to go home to watch a movie and sleep in tomorrow, get some sleep back and be fresh and ready for more studys and our friend Harrys birthday party! With that I'm off to "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".


Catch you later!
M

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Lite bloggaktivitet! YAY :D
Fett nice breee *hängiven läsare*

/Poca

hazukashii sa...

Aaaaaawwww! Pooooca dååå! Kärlek till dig!

/Molly