tisdag 20 oktober 2009

once more around the wheel

Today I thought I was supossed to start an extra class, so was not the case. I instead enbarked on a little adventure. I took the Eizan railway (very small train that goes to the outskirts of northern Kyoto on rail). I've been living next to it and going by it by bike basically every morning for quite some time now (i.e. since I came to Japan) but never actually gone anywhere with it. I decided to go to a place called Ninose by a choise that was sprung completely from the heart. All the stations before that made me wonder if maybe the Eizan railway was nothing for me. But just between the station before Ninose began a forest and it was magical. Eizan is not for me, Ninose is. It was the most sereene beauty I've seen so far in Japan. It was small but oh so lush. A river ran through it all and there was mountains on both sides. Every where there was greenery. And bamboo my great love, and waterfalls, oh waterfalls! I walked along the road leading to the next station and looking more like a forigener than I have in quite some while. I think they all knew eachothers names and I did not fit in at all with my sunglasses, stockings and two big bags. It was a very obvious break in the beauty between the different stations, neither of them could be measured with Ninose.
<3


Catch you on the flipside
M

Inga kommentarer: